Monday, July 2, 2012

Sautéed Veggies


This is probably the easiest thing you could ever do with all your leftover vegetables.

It's also probably the most tasty.


In all honesty, I'm not sure I can even call this a recipe. There's one step and almost no specific ingredients.

But, on the other hand, it tastes way too good not to share.

Like, so good, you'll want only vegetables for the rest of your live.


Sautéed Veggies
(sounds simple, tastes amazing)

You need. . .

  • A bunch of fresh veggies (corn tastes really good)
  • Fresh basil
  • Olive oil
  • That's all!



What to do. . .
Sauté your vegetables in the olive oil. Add basil. Devour.


I bet you're laughing. I bet you're thinking, "how on earth could something so simple create something as tasty as she's describing"

I get that. It sounds crazy.

However, don't you dare let that stop you from trying this, because, soon, you'll be the one talking about the wonders of basil, leftovers, and olive oil. Soon, you'll be the one people are laughing at.

But, I bet you won't mind one bit, because you'll have your sautéed vegetables and those laughing people, they won't.

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment