Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Single Serving Blueberry Muffin

I already have a recipe for a single serving baked oatmeal blueberry muffin.

So why not an actual blueberry muffin?




I asked myself that yesterday, and I didn't have a single answer.  That left me with only one choice: I needed to make a single serving blueberry muffin.  And here it is!


Blueberry Muffin (for one!) - Original recipe comes from here

3 tbsp flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
pinch salt
At least 1 tbsp blueberries (I used way more, but it depends on what you want)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1 tbsp applesauce
1 tbsp + 1 tsp milk
1 tbsp sugar
Optional:  a few sprinkles cinnamon

Mix dry ingredients, then add wet ones.  Pour into microwave save bowl (ramekin, coffee mug) and microwave for around 90 seconds.  You can also bake this in the oven at 330F for approximately 17 minutes.


Don't you love recipes you can make in the microwave?  I've been making a ton of them lately because they're just so easy and quick.  Also, I don't exactly have the best oven, so microwaving is sometimes the better way to go!

Anyway, enjoy this muffin as breakfast, an afternoon snack, or maybe even a midnight (healthy) treat.  You could even top them with a bit of whipped cream for pure awesome-ness.

Believe me, the possibility's are endless.


Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment